Friday, January 9, 2009

Why I have decided to write about this.

My name is Jose Ramirez and I lived in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I have experienced the actions of a cabal; the same has caused me to previously experience homelessness. These are not the only effects of these actions. I have tried to avoid doing this but at this point I have been left with no other recourse. Of course the initial question would be why? Answered previous post. What is the motive for such actions? Answered previous post.

Now that I have answered what I believe to be the basic motives for these actions, I will tell you a little more about myself:

  • I respect other peoples beliefs and religious choices.
  • I respect other peoples lifestyle choices.
  • I respect other peoples political views.
  • I do not try to impose my views or ideology on other people though I may make a case for my own views.
  • I like to keep to myself and enjoy that lifestyle.
And, that is basically me in a nutshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment